Welcome to the Uniauktion .com Website. When you use the Uniauktion.com, it means that you agree to accept the terms and conditions as follows. Lagrange Technologies Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company) has rights to modify or change the statement, and you are obliged to review the updated terms of the website instantaneously.
If you disagree all terms and conditions hereof, you will NOT have the right to use Uniaukion.com service. Upon completion of the registration, it means that you have agreed to be bound by various services of Uniaukion including but not limited to Uniaukion.com membership service.
12-1. The Personal Data Collected by the Uniauktion and manner of use
When you browse or use services provided by the Uniauktion (hereinafter referred to as the "service"), you may decide at your discretion whether to register, bid, request product service or pay; when you choose to use the service, we may ask you to provide certain specific information for the provision of the following services. The itemized collection of your profile and its purposes are stated as follows:
- Contractual obligations or other special discounts which including but not limited to registration, discount, completion of payment and delivery of products when you register or use the Uniauktion services.
- For dispatch of marketing information to you when you subscribe free marketing information such as products, services and other special discount. Please note that you may at any time.
- For confirmation of your participation qualification, informing you of activities or liaison of related matters when you participate in the activities we have held.
- For provision of any support services that meet your personal requirements.
- For reply to your question or information query.
- For provision of customer care satisfaction survey and feedback.
- For provision of improvement of services, user experience and analysis.
Based on the specific scope of aforementioned purposes, we would inform our agents and the subjects in the trade of your provided partial personal data ; besides, we will be responsible for reminding the said agents and the subjects of trades of observing the policy.
12-2. Collected Personal Data and user scope of the Uniauktion.com.
- The Uniauktion will NOT use or transfer your personal data to any third party beyond the scope of collecting purpose or related scope unless following lawand regulations, requirements of the authority or judicial organizations, or legal requests, or needed for the defense or preventing from fraud or other illegal acts.
- Especially, the Uniauktion will NOT sell or market your personal data to any third party.
- The Uniauktion will stop utilizing your personal data as soon as vanish of specific purpose of collecting the said personal data.
12-3. Cross-Border Data Transmission
When you provide personal data to the Uniauktion, you understand and agree that the personal data may be required to be in cross-border transmission between the Uniauktion agents, the subjects of trades and (or) . All of the Uniauktion agents, the subjects of trades around the world might store and deal with your personal data. All cross-border transmission, store and use of personal data shall follow the policy.
"Cookies" is a technology that is stored in your computer and enables you to log in the service, helping you personalize your online experience. The Uniauktion uses "Cookies" to store your habits and preferences while using the service web pages, allowing you to use the Service without needs of further inputs, and providing you customized content and advertisement suits you next time. Our website may also use "Web Beacons" or similar technology. When you visit our website, it may produce certain anonymous information related to the browsed activity on your computer.
- We or the third party (including but not limited to Google) might utilize these information to tell whether you have visited the specific pages or clicked on the links to our website.
- We may also use "Web Beacons" in our marketing email and electronic newspaper in order to judge the information you have read or linked.
- We use this information to understand how you use our website and to improve our services to you.
Note: You may choose to set your web browser to refuse using Cookies, but please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.